Sunday, August 07, 2005



It feels so wrong.

They'd nv attended any of my band performances during my whole of 4 yrs in Dunmanband. And today? Hate it man. Although I know they care, it's just not enough.

Aiight. Shall not talk about that anymore. jie high. Anyway, went to TPJC concert ystd with Steph and Jan. After that we went to Esplanade and had a blast of time taking silly pictures and doing silly stuff. Haha.

Went out with the girls plus KangYan, after Speech Day. Watched Charlie and the Chocoloate Factory. They all said that it was stupid, but I find it quite interesting. The little boy is very sensible. Aiyah, it's quite nice la, though I dont really enjoy the singing parts. Kinda waste of time.


After that, Xian and Azimah left for town while the rest of us continued to dilly-dally around TM. Spent about an hour hanging in Popular. I dont know. But we certainly do agree that Popular is a nice place to shop. Yes, shop. Haha.

Steph, Fung and I met Kevin for dinner later at night. We sat in the S-11 foodcourt from like, 8pm to 1 plus? You know, time really flies when we meet up and talk and talk. All we did was chatting. Everything under the Sun. We laughed at our pasts, teared over some unhappy encounters, and debated over different opinions. I felt stupid again when Steph recalled how we used to quarrel and this and that. Haha. And she said I was a 13 jie, which means Ah Lian la. Damnit. I wasnt okay. But I dont deny that in the past, I was being childish and stuff like that. I mean, who dont? At least I've grown to be more matured. Aint I? =x All right, at least Jvn thinks so. Haha.

True friends do not come and leave easily. This may sound cliche, but it's so true. So ah FUNG!! No matter what happens, remember that you are one fortunate (violent)girl. Why? The answer is obvious. Because you have many around you who care.

: )))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:55 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT